Book News: Entangled by Cat Clarke

Hello lovely people,


I am writing a tiny post to share some awesome news about a book I cannot wait to get my hands on (and that will be pretty soon I hope):



The lovely Cat Clarke, whom I've had the pleasure to meet a couple of months back at our first UK Book Blogger meet up, will be publishing her first book, Entangled, in January 2011 with Quercus. When I read the summary of the book, I was highly intrigued and I have been quite impatient for it to be released!

This week, her book finally got its cover. *Yes that would be the gorgeous picture above* I know it's bad to judge a book by its cover, but seriously, this cover ROCKS! I am loving it so much!


And here is a summary of the book (from Goodreads):

Grace meets enigmatic Ethan the night she's planning to kill herself. The next morning she wakes up in a strange room with a table, chair, pens and paper. There's nothing to do but write, and as she writes, Grace remembers the things she's tried so hard to forget. 
The hazy memories lead Grace into a dark place where friendship, heartbreak and betrayal tangle together...


I don't know about you, but I am very excited about it :)



And if you want to show the girl some love, head over to her blog

If you're a UK Book Blogger and want to participate in the tour, check out the UK Book Tours website managed by the wonderful Lynsey of Narratively Speaking.


On a more personal note, I would like to mention that since Cat is a cheese person, she is fundamentally awesome :)

7 comments:

  1. Lol I love cheese too :D
    This book sounds awesome - I have signed up already :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover is so pretty I want to dye my hair red. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not understand this cheese love at all. I am loving the cover. It looks so fiery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does the author have Dutch family members? We Dutch love CHEESE. :)

    The cover is amazing, really cool. The Red, I like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is definitely one of my top five most wanted right now. Although... I mixed feelings about cheese. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know that girl on the cover! her names josefine! here is her deviantart page. she takes all the pictures herself of course http://bloddroppe.deviantart.com/ you should look at her other pictures, she's amazing!

    ReplyDelete